You are now connected to the Irish version of VPSitex Ireland Limited public Internet Site. The information and content contained herein are provided subject to the following Terms and Conditions and your access to this web site and continued usage constitutes complete acceptance of these terms and conditions:
1. Use of this website is subject to the following disclaimer and terms & conditions of use. Please read them carefully. VPS Holdings Ltd reserves the right to at anytime vary this disclaimer and these terms & conditions of use. You should therefore read this disclaimer and these terms & conditions of use each time you intend to use this website. Using or continuing to use this website will constitute acceptance of these terms & conditions of use and the terms of the disclaimer as varied from time to time.
2. All information made available at this website is intended to be of general use only and is not made available for any specific purpose. The information is made available as it appears and is without any term condition or warranty (express implied or otherwise) as to its accuracy or completeness or as to the absence of any errors or omissions or as to its suitability for use for any use or any particular purpose. Any such terms conditions warranties or otherwise are excluded to the extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of and browsing in this web site is at your own risk. Neither VPS Holdings Limited nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement of intellectual property rights of third parties. VPS Holdings Limited reserves the right (at any time and without notice) to add to remove update or vary any of the information that is made available at this website.
4. The information made available at this website is not intended to and does not constitute an invitation or inducement to enter into any agreement in respect of any business product or service provided by VPS Holdings Limited (or any other company). In addition any business product or service mentioned at this website may be varied or discontinued at any time and without notice.
5. Without prejudice to paragraphs 2-5 above:
a. VPS Holdings Limited will take reasonable steps (without creating or accepting any legal liability or obligation to do so or any duty of care in respect of doing so) to ensure that the information made available at this website is accurate and up to date.
b. Some of the information made available at this website is information that has been provided by other parties. VPS Holdings Limited will take reasonable steps (without creating or accepting any legal liability or obligation to do so or any duty of care in respect of doing so) to check the information provided by other parties and identify the source of the information.
c. This website may contain hypertext-links to other party’s websites. VPS Holdings Limited has not reviewed and does accept any responsibility for any information (and does not endorse any business product or service) that may be found at other websites.
d. VPS Holdings Limited is not responsible for any form of cached content captured from its websites.
6. Unless otherwise stated VPS Holdings Limited owns the copyright in the information made available at this website. Any copyrighted material or any image or trademark are protected by law and may not be used or reproduced without the written permission of its owner. “VPS Holdings Limited” and material marked with the “©” logo are (unless otherwise stated) trademarks or copyrighted material belonging to VPS Holdings Limited or its subsidiaries. Unless otherwise stated you may reproduce information made available at this website for your personal use provided that any relevant copyright trademark or disclaimer or other notices are not removed. Unless specifically authorised all other use of copyrighted material or trademarks is prohibited.
7. To the extent that any part of this disclaimer or these terms & conditions of use is found to be invalid unlawful or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then the relevant part shall be deemed to and shall be modified to the extent required to make it valid lawful or enforceable (or shall if necessary be severed from the remaining provisions) and all other provisions shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect.
8. VPS Holdings Limited failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between any party referred to herein nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
9. This disclaimer and these terms & conditions of use are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of dispute.
vpspecialists.com is registered and owned by VPS Holdings Limited a company duly organised and validly existing under the laws of England and Wales under company no.4028962 and having its registered office at Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH in the United Kingdom